Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Good moring friends! I've got a special card to share today...this is my darling daughter's 7th birthday card! She turns the big 7 tomorrow, is in first grade and one of my favorite people to hang out with! Speaking of hanging out, I am taking her to the new American Girl Doll store tonight for dinner, and some fun birthday shopping! We are really excited!!

This fun little chickie is another cutie from Paper Smooches. Yes, I've been having a GREAT time playing with these little beauties! She is from the Chubby Chums stamp set. The Happy Birthday is from the Birthday Buddies set.
I used CPS #234 for my layout. I have a big new pile of papers...and these just made my heart SO happy!

Thanks a bundle for stopping by! I appreciate you taking the time!! Have a super weekend and I'll see you back here Monday!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

happy happy birthday to your girlie...and what an adorable card!

Annette Allen said...

love this layout...Little Chickie is just so cute..love your paper piecing... Happy Friday..

Lisa Lara said...

Your paper pieced chickie is absolutely adorable!

Deanna said...

Cute cute cute!

Robin said...

Love the fun paper piecing! Fab card!!
Robin