Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Tuesday friends! I am SO happy with this month's GRS Design Team challenge! Our only challenge was "Orange"...and I can say that I had fun with it!!

I do love me some good orange...and my card started with some delightful orange washi tape. Nothing spooky about this black cat! I know you can't tell from the photo, but this cat is embossed with black powder! He is silky and shiny and perfect! I also embossed the sentiment.
I hope you take a few moments and take a peek at the other team members blogs today! Oh my, there are some super FUN items being displayed today!! You don't want to miss this treat!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Take care and make it a great one!! Can you believe we only have 5 more days until October!? Wow, how it flies!!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Super cute card, Jeni! I love it!

chickadee3357 said...

Lovely Kitty!

Annette Allen said...

now that is a cute little kitty...great Halloween card...love the design and the added twine..fun...

You are so so sweet...totally got a big smile today..Your card brightened up my day..you are so sweet...

Becca Cruger said...

This card is absolutely adorable! I love Halloween cards that are cute rather that creepy and this pulls that off fantastically!