Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hey there friends!! Hope you are well!! I am getting closer and closer to meeting my new baby...just 4 more weeks!! I've got all sorts of things going through my head--things I need to get done before my baby comes...but I haven't been feeling very good! This baby is really doing his own thing...very different from my other kids! I am still getting to the gym and am loving the sanity that  working my body brings, and am SO thankful my body isn't it pain during this pregnancy!  But in all other areas, I'm not doing quite as well! So, that is the reason for my blog being quiet the last few weeks! I am hoping my surge of energy and feeling good comes back soon...I sure do miss it!:)

 I have a new paint splatter stencil from Crafters Companion, and guess what, I happen to LOVE it! I think it is such a fun stencil! I chose to work with reds/oranges and used my distress inks for this card...SO fun! I have to say, the more I distress inks, the more I LOVE them!!!


 I also used a new Hero Arts stamp set...isn't that typewriter fun!? I remember when my parents had a typewriter like that...it was SO fun to play on! I needed a quick birthday card for my daughter to take on a gift tonight, and thought this a super easy and fun card to send!
 
I hope you are all well...I will get back to reading and loving blogs again...hopefully not to far in my future! I sure do miss sitting and gawking over the beautiful creation in blog-land!! Take care my dear friends, and I do have cards ready to share for next week, so I'll see you back here soon!!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!!!

~amy~ said...

4 weeks...yay!!!!!!

Love your fun spattery card!