Saturday, June 21, 2014

You Make Me Happy!!

Good morning friends! I am happy to be stopping in today! I have been a busy momma with three kids finishing up school this week, and loving on a my baby that needs some lovin' on, and keeping my little 3 year old in line! It felt really good to sit and do my best to get back into the groove!
 
I am super happy to be playing again with the girls over at Retro Sketches! The sketch for today, is based off a card of mine, from a few years ago! Here is the link, to the card it's based on. And here is my new card! I got some new goodies today in the mail...and oh, the fun of new goodies!
I wanted to get a little bit of watercolor practice in, so I had a piece of paper I was just "playing" around on. When I sat down to create my card, this main panel had dried and it looked pretty cool to play with! So, I started with the watercolor paper and then used my new PTI phrase play #5 die and went from there! My flower is from Avery Elle, it's from the Petals and Stems stamp set. I used distress inks for my water coloring.
Here is the sketch for the week! I'd love to see what you come up with! Be sure to link up to the sketch over on the blog and join in the fun!
 
Take care and I'll be back soon! Hopefully I'll get a bit of time to play with my new goods...fingers crossed for me!



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Jen, this is gorgeous! LOVE!