Saturday, July 12, 2014

Thanks...

Good morning! I am SO happy that today has arrived! We've got a whole bunch of excitement at our house today!! First off, my oldest child is celebrating his "golden" birthday today! He is turning 12, on the 12th! We've got all sorts of fun birthday plans for him today, as he will be returning with my husband from 6 days at scout camp! We are THRILLED that daddy and Myles will both be home today...it's been a great week, but I am SO ready to have another adult in the house! I have to say out loud, that my daughter, who will be 10 in September, has been a HUGE help with the other peeps this week, and I am so thankful for her...but when everyone is back together again I feel best!
 
So, in other excitement, I'm sharing a bit of fun time! This week's Retro Sketch was based off a card of mine, here.
 
Here is the sketch:

And here is my new card! I am still in serious need of thank you cards...I can't seem to keep up with my demand to send them out! Isn't that a wonderful problem to have...so thankful for the great people in my life!!
My paper is Heidi Swapp, stamps Avery Elle Petals and Stems (which I can't seem to put away!!!), PTI Thank you kindly stamp set, and PTI wet paint dies. I used some Delicata Gold to ink up my "thanks" and oh, I LOVE the way it turned out!! That ink is divine!!
 
Thanks for stopping by friends!! I know my blogging has been crazy, and will continue to be that way for a bit...getting back to what "normal" is after a baby takes a while!! I appreciate your taking the time to stop by!!
 
Be sure to stop by the Retro Sketch blog and play along with us this week!

No comments: