Sunday, September 28, 2014

Thanks for everything!

Good morning friends!! I hope your weekend is going well! We have had all sorts of fun...and glad to have a day to rest today!! Today is sneak peek day #2 for the new release over at TAWS!! You are going to love these new stamps...today I am sharing a set called Tickle Me Happy! A fantastic feather set...I have made a bunch of cards with it already, and can see many more in the future!!
I used a chevron stencil, and added a bit of light squeezed lemonade distress ink to make my background....love that color yellow!! My feather was stamped in Avery Elle raspberry ink...I also love that color and ink!!:) A bit of white thread, some clear sequins from PPP, and there you have it!

Be sure to head over to TAWS blog to see a few more samples with this stamp set...and stay tuned or the Blog Hop that will take place Tuesday...free stamps are always fun!!!

Take care and have a great one friends!!

No comments: