Saturday, September 27, 2014

Thanks!


Morning and happy Saturday!! I'm popping in with a new Retro Sketch!! Can't believe how fast time goes from one sketch to the next!!:) This sketch is based off a great card of Erin's...look how awesome! Isn't it a beauty!? So, here is the sketch...
 

And here is my card!
I wish I was a better photographer...the string behind the "Thanks" turned out SO cool..but was super hard to capture on the camera! I loved the paper...where I usually start for inspiration! It's from Maggie Holmes...then some pretty steel looking sequins...yum! The sentiment is from Savvy Stamps.
 
I hope you get a chance to play along with us over on the Retro Sketch blog!! I'd love to see what you come up with ! Take care friends and thanks a bundle for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this card, Jen! And the string is so awesome under that sentiment...You ROCK, gf!

TerryficCards said...

looks cool!