Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Birthday!


Good morning friends!! Hope you are doing well! I am playing along with the Be Inspired Challenge today...#58 this month!! The challenge photo is lovely...don't you agree!?
 
 So, I pulled out a 12x12 Heidi Swapp stencil and some walnut stain distress ink and started on my background!! I used a frame die for the bright blueish/turquoise in the photo of the truck...I LOVED it!! Then I used several of the feathers from Tickle Me Happy....and the birthday sentiment is from Rock Solid. A small sprinkling of sequins...burnt orange and copper...and there you have it! I used some PTI Orange Zest, and Canyon Clay ink, Avery Elle Fizz ink, and Memento Rich Cocoa inks! 

I hope you get a chance to play along with us over at the BIC blog this week!! I'd love to see what you're up to!! 
Thanks a bundle for stopping by...I appreciate your sharing a few minutes with me!

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

Love your gorgeous colors and the feathers look amazing! :) HUGS