Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hello...eye think you're neat!

Hey there friends!! I am popping in again today, first post of the day can be found here, to share my card for the new sketch over at Retro Sketches! This one is a super fun one...
It's based off of a card of our guest Tracey's here!

And here is my card!
I used some fun from Lawn Fawn on my card today. The little monster is from the Monster Mash set, as is the sentiment, and the hello is a die called Scripty Hello. I colored my little ghost with copics, cool grays and light blue violet...then used a wink of stella pen along the bottom of the ghost, it looks super fun in real life!! I tried to get a better shot of it...so there is a close up below. I used a project life grid card for my main panel...perfect size aren't they!? My patterned paper is from Studio Callico, here and there collection. Oh, and if you noticed my hello is inlaid into the project life card...no dimension there!:)

 I hope you get a chance to play along with us over at Retro Sketches this week!! Have a great one and take care!! Thanks a bundle for sharing a few with me today!!