Saturday, October 18, 2014

Thanks...

I know I say it a lot, but WOW, here did this week go!? I honestly feel like it was just Sunday night and here we are weekend upon us again! I know it won't slow down for good, but just a few slow days wouldn't be so bad, right!?

I am sharing yet another Tickle Me Happy card today...
I started with some Tim Holtz watercolor paper. I embossed the leaf image with Versamark and HA white embossing powder. Then I used my distress inks squished on my craft mat for my paint colors. A spritz of water and a brush and you are good to go! After it was dried, I added my little sentiment, which I happen to LOVE, and then a sprinkle of black sequins! 

Thanks a bundle for stopping by today!! I will be back with another post in a couple of hours, so stay tuned for the new Retro Sketch challenge for the week...it's a FUN one!!


No comments: