Saturday, December 20, 2014

Hello!!

Morning friends! Today is a fun day...it happens to be my birthday!!:) I am heading to a fun little "German inspired" town--called Leavenworth-- in the mountains today and I am thrilled!!! We so miss the our German home...it's been about 5 years since we've been home and I can't believe it! We made such great friends and had such a great time there...anyway, today we hope to be a little home sick for Germany!!;)
 
I am excited to share this fun little one with you today. I love this Yeti. My little boy knew just who this was when he walked into my office...that made me happy!! This is the new retro sketch for today!! You'll have to pop over to the blog for the reveal of the sketch, but here is my take on it!! We are on sketch 146 this week!!
I stamped the Yeti first, them made a mask to put over him and then used a MFT hillside (can't think of it's right name to save my life...)die to make a little snow capped hill. I used tumbled glass distress ink for the beautiful blue sky! Yeti and Hello are both from Lawn Fawn, The thinking of you is from Hero Arts.
 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! I will be eating fun food, playing with my kids and getting spoiled all along the way...yay!!!
 
Take care and see you next week!!

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What perfect colors for your yeti ... love this

Kylie said...

So cute! Your yeti is adorable!