Friday, December 19, 2014

Wishing you...


TGIF! What a week! I was lucky enough to get caught by a flu bug this week and it took me out for the count!! I am SO glad it was only one day, but now it feels like it will be a few days before I am really back at it....'aint nobody got time for that, the week before Christmas!?
 
I'm happy to be playing along with the very last BIC challenge today! It is challenge #60! And the inspiration piece is so great...wouldn't you agree!?
So I was inspired by the colors on that lovely white Christmas tree! I pulled out some red, aqua and a little sprinkle of gold!

 
My snowflakes are from Winters Butterflies and my sentiment from More than Words. I sprinkled a few sequins and there you have it!:) My layout was inspired by this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch, Karen always has great sketches!!
 
I hope you are doing well and that you have a great weekend!! Take care and see you tomorrow for a new Retro Sketch!
 
 


1 comment:

Porcupine said...

Very cute card! I love those colors together. Hope you are feeling better soon!