Friday, May 22, 2015

Miss You...

Morning all!! Happy almost weekend! And here in the states we've got a long weekend!! All sorts of fun to be had!! I hope you have a great one!!

I saw this USA Map die, from Frantic Stamper and knew it had to be mine! I just L.O.V.E. love it! I have had this card in my mind since I got the die and am so happy to know that this card is not only finished, but it is in the mail, on it's way to a mailbox in FL!

I don't live near any of either side of our family so we miss people in a lot of different states!! My daughter went through and told me, "we need to make one with a heart in..." so we've got several more of these to go!!

I cut the die with white cardstock and then mounted it on my cardbase with foam tape. I added a couple of gold foil hearts, cut with a SSS die. The miss you is from PTI Mat Stack 3 stamp set.

Super CAS, and easy enough to make the multiples we will be sending in the coming days!!

Hope your weekend is great!! Take care!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Fabulous and fun and just such a sweet idea!! Could make those for so many loved ones - thanks for the wonderful idea!!