Monday, May 25, 2015

Thank You

Good morning and Happy Memorial Day to all of you in the States! I  hope you are all enjoying a great long weekend and that today will be full of great adventure!! And I think today starts the beginning of BBQ season, right!!?

I have a quick little something to share today. I used  the awesome Saharan Screen Card Panel from Frantic Stamper...it makes a wonderful card front!!


I started the design out by cutting a piece of Stick It double sided adhesive and attaching it to a piece of white cardstock that was cut to the same size and the card panel when it was die cut. That way, it was super easy to attach the intricate die to the paper--I didn't have to put any adhesive on the back of the die when it was cut!!! And as I popped the patterned paper pieces back into the card panel, I didn't have to use adhesive on them either--as there was adhesive already waiting for them!! It made the process super quick. I ran 4 different papers through the big shot with the Saharan Screen die, and hand a little pile of each pattern. I simply grabbed popped the little shapes back into the die and it was really quick!! I adhered the card panel to the front of the card with some foam adhesive.
 
I used fun foam to cut out that black Thank You--which is from Heidi Swapp. I love that it was an adhesive backed fun foam--easy peasy!!
 
I hope your day is lovely!!! Take care friends and make it a great one!!

No comments: