Saturday, August 22, 2015

I miss your face


Good morning and happy weekend!!! Are you some of those that have started school already!!? We have a couple more crazy weeks and then we'll be back to the school bit. My kids have a lot of mixed emotions about school this year!!
 
So, I needed a card to send to one of the menfolk in my life and that is sometimes a struggle for me!! So, I pulled out Penguins on Parade and the fun Everyday's a Holiday set that added some fun detail to this handsome little fella.
I think he will be just perfect to send a little happy mail!!!
 
I can't tell you how much fun these penguins are....oh my word!!! Have you ordered yours yet!?
 
Take care and see you soon!!

2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

What a fun guy card!!! Love the look on that penguin - he looks so sharp!! Yes - I supposedly won the Penguins on Parade set but I have not received it yer - I so want to play with it - I think I will be CASEing quire a few of your cards - you have made so many great cards with it!! Happy day to you!!

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute..