Saturday, August 15, 2015

Thank You!!

 
Good morning!! Happy Saturday once again!!!
 
I'm back with the new sketch for this weeks, Retro Sketch!!
Here is the new sketch for the week:
And her is my card!
You know that day you're just walking through Target--minus any children to distract you;) and you see that there are new Heidi Swapp products!!! You all know now that I love her dearly....sweet in person and her products always make my heart happy!!! So, I grabbed this fun new pack of paper and got my "making pretty stuff" on!!  I love the detail in the paper, the gold foiling is so pretty!!
 

I paired the paper up with a bit of gold confetti...because really, who doesn't love confetti!!? I made a quick window/frame and this cute shaker was born!!! The Thank you sentiment stamp is from Impress...picked it up the day I hung out with Amy and Julie!!
 
I hope you'll play along with us at Retro Sketches this week!!! It's always so fun to see how everyone takes the same sketch and makes such awesome projects!!!
 
Take care, enjoy these late summer days!!! See you soon!!


1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Whoa - SO much to love here - the beautiful pattern papers and the touches of gold!! So elegant and so classy looking - So spot on with this sketch!!! Wonderfully done!!