Thursday, August 20, 2015

What's Moo??

Hello!!What's Moo?
 
I got such a kick out of that sentiment!! I have this ready to hit the mailbox...and the recipient is going to get a good giggle. I have to say, I've been really trying hard to get more and more of my love notes in the mail. Knowing that I sent my dear friends and family happy mail makes me happy!! It is why I started getting into making cards to begin with....many moons ago!! I have just had a renewed determination to get more cards in the mail and it has been feeling so great!!!
 
So, for this card, I only used the Penguins on Parade! You know there really are loads of things you can decorate your little 'penguin' with!! My girls were playing with the stamps and had created 32 different variations!!! They had a ball, and I know we will keep having all the fun with these
great stamps!!
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Take care and I'll see you soon!!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Cuteness - and so clean and crisp in the black and white - awesomely done!!!