Saturday, December 5, 2015

Wishing You...


Hello dear ones! I hope you are doing well. I am here today with a new Retro Sketch and a bit of TAWS fun!!

Here is the new sketch for the week! It's been a busy few weeks...hopefully you will have a chance to play a long!! We are feeling more and more excitement in my house for the upcoming holiday! My kids are loving all that goes along with the fun!!


So, here is my take on the card!! I used this sweet image from the Melt Your Heart Out set in I? I love this snowman!! I think he will be popping up all month!! I also really love the Happy Everything set. I used a couple of sentiments and stacked them for this cutie!!


Take care dear ones!! I hope your holidays are wonderful and magical!!
Thanks for sharing a few minutes with me!!

No comments: