Saturday, January 23, 2016

Thank You

Good morning!! Happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is going well!! We've got a few basketball games today and maybe a trip to Costco...just your typical fun filled weekend here!!:)

I'm excited to share this weeks new Retro Sketch!! It is based on a card of mine from way back!!!

Here is the link to that card!! And here is the new sketch...



Here is my new take one the sketch!! Just turned on it's side a bit!


Oh my...don't you love this awesome Corner Sun Rays Quilt Die!! I love the details, just like those found in all the Frantic Stamper dies!! I love the little faux stitched lines that this die brings...be stillmy faux stitching heart!! I die cut 4 different papers with the Sun Ray die, and then attached my white "frame" layer if you will, to the card front. I then just slipped the fun patterned papers in as I liked!!

I also used the Pinpricked Circles dies for the cute stripped circles and the little white "donut" my kids like to call it!! I think the pin-pricked detail and the faux stitching are great together!!

I stamped my sentiment onto one of the smaller of the Stitched Double Fishtail Label. I love that all of these dies bring the faux stitching to my card...ties it all together so great!!! My sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I hope you get a chance to come play with us over at Retro Sketches!! Thanks for stopping by and take care!! See you soon!!


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

looks awesome, have a GREAT day.

Leigh Penner said...

This is such a fun card!